Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Death & Taxxis - NSFW!

Ok, I'm back! Got a monitor split set up going on. 1 monitor, 2 computers (a mac and a PC). First update is Death & Taxxis from Hasslefree Miniatures. Definatly NOT SAFE FOR WORK! I repeat::


NOT SAFE FOR WORK    NSFW


Now I view this as art, as most of us I think, but there are those out there that can askew the difference and arguments abound, but I warned you, so here we go.

I bought this miniature years ago. When I first saw it, I knew I wanted to paint it, but I wanted it to look good so I waited. And I waited. Years later when cleaning out and rearranging my collection of unpainted, I came across this and decided it was time.

I did enjoy painting this one alot and I am glad I waited to paint it. I took my time with it as it was a personal piece and was very happy with the results. One more disclaimer and then the pics:

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!










Hope you enjoyed that one. I will have more updates later this week, hopefully Thursday I will upload some commissions Bog Trog Ambushers, Croak Hunters, and Swamp Gobbers Crew all from Privateer Press line Hordes.

No comments:

Post a Comment