Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Menoth alternate colors

So here we are again! This time I bring you a recently completed commission, some models from Privateer Press' line of Warmachine. These models are for the Protectorate of Menoth army. For these the client wanted a little off the typical studio color scheme and went with Purple and white with a gold trim. At first I was a bit put off by the colors, but it works well in this case, and I do like how they turned out. But more importantly, the client loved how they look, and he did!

Here we have a Revenger light warjack and the Choir of Menoth a max 6 man unit. Later on this week I will have the Harbringer of Menoth to put up here, but for now enjoy some pictures!


Revneger






Choir of Menoth





The touch of pink on the unit leader will be a theme on all unit leaders if/when I do more of this army. It is something the client asked for specifically and thats what they will get.

Currently I am trying to decide what base I want for the Minotaur of the Maze (Reaper Bones line), and working on a Circle of Orboros starter army that was part of the Hordes 2- Player starter box. A bunch of other models are sitting around on my desk as well, and get worked on here and there.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment