Thursday, August 28, 2014

Whats new pussy cat?

Welcome back followers!

     This week I have a treat of a model I had for some time meow, an oldie from SodaPop Miniatures.
I fist picked this up a few years ago, when the game was just a rumor and they had these resin models for sale, something drew me to him and the Iron Chef was picked up. As with most of my miniatures it took a few years to make its way to the desk and painted.

     Im not 100% fond of resin models, so they take extra long to make it to the table. Over the summer, before Relic Knights Kickstarter made its way to my door I painted him up with eager delicacy. Lets take a look::


Iron Chef


 Look at those tasty ingredients in his apron.



 The stripes on this feisty feline were hand painted freestyle.


Quite fun to assemble and paint up. I did get my Relic Knights Kickstarter shipment in, but they are waiting in the background. Plenty of projects sitting in wait ahead of them. Plus, since we are going over all this stuff I have to share before I get to them.

I hope you enjoyed this installment, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment