Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mid January Update

I thought I would make an update, just to show I havnt been fooling around, or ignoring this blog.

I just finished Deth and Taxxis, a miniature from Hassle Free Miniatures. Pics are coming when I can get them later this week. It is a model I have had for about 5 years sitting around (I have a lot of those). When I bought it I wanted it to be painted up real nice, so I decided to wait until I got better to paint it. I think I am better than 5 years ago, and I think it turned out nice.

I am now currently working on 2 separate commission jobs. The first is 2 army lists for a game titled Mighty Armies. The second is a diverse group for Hordes from Privateer Press. Both of these combined should take me until the end of the month, depending on how much work (Overtime) is at my Full Time job.

And lastly I would like to state that every year I seem to compile a list of miniatures from different companies that I want to paint. Sometimes I have to buy them, other times I get them as gifts. I dont necessarily get to paint them, but I do eventually get to own them and hope to paint them at some time. Last years purchases are still mostly unpainted and I feel this years may stay that way too. But I thought here I would place a few I want and plan on getting.

I already own Super Dungeon Explore, and yet have to finish painting them all, eventually this will be done.

Ron&Bones, a pirate skirmish game from Tale of War Miniatures I just received a starter box and plan on getting some of the female pirates to paint.

Relic Knights from SodaPop Miniatures, another skirmish game anime style. I plan on getting at least 2 of these models.

Zombicide! a new game coming later this year published by Cool Mini or Not. A bit like Super Dungeon Explore, except zombies and modern "hero-types". Like a horror survival board game with over 70 miniatures! It looks great so far, and I love zombies/undead as much as I love pirates.

Kingdom Death miniatures has some GREAT pin-up type of miniatures for their game, I own 1 and would like more. I havnt painted that 1 yet, but again I will someday.

My Cryx army for Warmachine by Privateer Press needs to be completed, or at least more painted.

I want to work on my Cygnar and Khador army (also for Warmachine by Privateer Press). But those are both special projects that will have to wait.

And finally there are those random miniatures from random companies that I like the look of and have to buy it. Eventually it will get painted. But as a collector, I dont know when that is.

Like I said, just an update and random thoughts. So I go back to my brush and leave you for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment