Friday, September 19, 2014

Orange is the new....

Wanted to post this on Wednesday, but here it is Friday already. I have a new work schedule so life once again gets rearranged. Going back to working 5 days a week instead of my old 3-12hr days. Less time for long paint sessions, but I have plenty of pics to work on and post up here.

This week, we go Orange with 2 new models from Wyrd Miniatures for their game Malifaux, the Convict Gunslingers! They work for the Outcast faction and come 2 in a box. Convicts always wear orange right?




Convict Gunslinger 1

 look at that stare...

I free handed some tattoos on both his arms, the left one moreso than the right.

Convict Gunslinger 2


 This nice tribal on his back is a running symbol I used before (you will see it again). Its a nice way to tie in figures from the same group for games.


There you have it, 2 wanted men all but based up and ready for the frey. I have issues (I think I have said before) when it comes to base work on miniatures. Usually, if part of a faction to play in a game, I like to make them all at once. I wanted to at least put these up here while I had them done so I dont run into the backlog I have right now of publishing pictures.

Until next week, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment