Thursday, December 17, 2015

Star Trek repaints

Ok, Ok its not Star Wars (episode 7 opens in theaters today!), but I needed an update for this week and these are next in line. A commission done back in 2014. The idea was to repaint the ships in colors more accurate to the clients specifications. Not a whole lot of extra detail done, but going more for tabletop quality. These ships are from Wizkids line of Star Trek Attack Wing game. Lets take a look!


IKS Koraga a K'vort





IKS Maht-H









IKS Nesh'Var








IKS Ning'tao







Group shot

Well I hope you enjoyed this latest blog post update. Many more yet to come as I still have a backlog of my backlog. Lets hope I can keep this momentum going over the holiday coming up and into the new year!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment