Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Old Witch & ScrapJack

LIVE, from Khador...its Old Witch and ScrapJack!!!

One of my favorite miniatures I wanted to paint for a while now, is the Old Witch and her jack, ScrapJack. I just never found the time to step out of Cryx to buy and paint the pair. So to my delight I received a commission to paint them! Strapping on my boots (because Khador is COLD) I dug in and painted them up last week.

In case you couldnt guess these two are for the Khador army of Warmachine from Privateer Press. I took the liberty to add some extra detail to them, and I think they look great. Enjoy these pictures!











Feels like winter just looking at them. I hope the client will be as pleased with them as I am. Ahhh the joys of painting. One of my true pleasures. Back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment