Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Holidays - Years End

Happy Holidays to everyone out there.

And another year has come to an end. I would like to thank those whom have read along my crazy journey this year. I didnt get as much done as I wanted, but when do we? I will admit this blog has helped me push along more than I planned tho, and it has been nice to share with other people what I have been up to.

This is not the last post of the year tho. I will be having small updates all this week revealing my last project of the year, a Diorama display piece dubbed "Keep Diorama". The first few updates will be featuring the miniatures I have painted for the piece. Then later in the week I will post up pics and a tutorial on how I did the display, all leading up to the final post of the year, the display finished.

Again, thank you for joining me and happy holidays, good luck in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment