For those extra big room, I decided to have a 6"wall. This would work better than a 4" and 2" wall put together and leave those for other areas of the dungeon.
6" wall, cut out and ready for assembly.
6" wall all assembled.
2" doorway arch add-on::
The basic shape, ready for cutting.
The archway all assembled. You can still see some white, this is one that
didnt work 100%, but gives me the look and idea what I need to change.
The prototype archway ontop of a 2"wall.
There is a bit of an overlap, but that will be fixed later on.
The stairs were a bit trickier than I imagined. Overall I am happy how they turned out, but I made them a bit too big, more like 1 1/4" than the 1" I was going for. The pics below actually show the whole construction of the stairs.
There are the completed stairs. It looks good, I just have to re-size them.
And there you have the extra bits I worked on last week. Now that Super Dungeon Explore has arrived, I gotta get some games in! That and commission work needs done - I will post those pics when I get to them :)
Until next time dear readers...